Friday, July 3, 2009

Tammy Staley Creations

My friend Tammy decided to make some beautiful boutique outfits for Sierra, her daughter and my friend Kristina's little girl. We found an awesome fabric store called Hip Stitch where we got all these yummy fabrics. She came over to my house to work on them. It was a lot of fun! I was oh so helpful (yea right!) and did a little ironing and whatever I could since I have no idea how to sew. I can't wait to take photos of all the girls wearing them. Thanks Tammy, you are super cool!!!
Tammy hard at work!
The kids watching tv and being really good while we were working...
Here is the one she made for Sierra. I love it.

And here is Tammy with all her works of art...GORGEOUS

3 comments:

Jeff, Mo and Hadley said...

Those are great pics! I love the last one of Tammy..too funny. My favorite fabrics is the one with the little black birds..very cool!

crazygirl said...

ooooo tammy.
i want to make some!
where'd you get your pattern?
i'm off to that lovely store..
fabric is one of my weaknesses..
psst... email me... :) -J

The Wades said...

Tammy looks adorable in that last shot. She's such a cutie--and talented to boot! You two make beautiful music together. I want to join the band! ;)