Sunday, July 19, 2009

Family Session {Albuquerque Family Photographer}

I had so much fun with the Kindred/Komoda family! They were so patient and super sweet. (even though it was in the high 90's during our session and the girls had to do some walking in their heels!) Thank you for choosing me to photograph your beautiful family. I hope you like them! :)

Siblings...this family has the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen!
I really hope I look this good when my kids are grown!






I hope they don't get mad at me for posting this one but I couldn't help myself! :)
The two in the middle are Kallie and Shane...they are married. I got to take some of them together so I will share those tomorrow.
I love this one with the whole family... the road was not quite wide enough but they made it work!
Close ups (seriously...the eyes!)



and of course gorgeous mom and dad...

2 comments:

Tammy Staley said...

Girl you totally rocked it out! They will not be disappointed! :) Guess I just lost a client to my competition... :)

Jody Cooper Photography said...

I love the silly faces, and you are so right, what beautiful eyes they all have! :)