Thursday, March 12, 2009

taken by Tammy Staley...

One of the coolest things about having a photographer as one of your BEST friends is getting awesome pictures of yourself and your kids (before I met her I think I had...like one). I have so many of them that I love but here are a few of my faves...

Me and my handsome son Noah (I can't believe he will be eight soon!)

Just hanging out at the laundry mat (doesn't everyone do that?)...
I love this one, I got a new light and we were practicing our night photography (I don't think she needed any practice!) Thanks Tammy :)

3 comments:

Tammy Staley said...

Aw! Your so nice, I still love those of you and Noah together.

The Wades said...

You know, with your killer looks and her killer skills, you guys cannot fail!

Gorgeous again. :)

Robin said...

WOW! Stunning!!!! I think I'm going to go hang around the laundromat and hope I look that hot! haha!