Monday, February 2, 2009

Family

Sorry I haven't posted! It took me a while to get everything back in order after my Arizona trip. I have been cleaning out the kids rooms the last couple of days too. I guess I am doing my Spring cleaning a little early. (oh how I wish it were Spring!) It felt really good to get rid of all the old toys they don't play with anymore and all the clothes they outgrew. Now their rooms are nice and tidy again with lots of room to play.

We have some big news in our house right now. Sierra is potty trained! Yeah! We are done with diapers forever. We started on Saturday morning and worked with her all weekend. She even woke up this morning dry and told me she had to go potty. (I didn't even get mad that is was 4:45 am)

I am starting to realize how fast my kids are growing up! Noah doesn't even want to order kid's meals anymore at McDonald's and Chic-fil-A. He thinks he is too old. Too old! He is only seven. Oh well, just little reminders to spend as much time with them as I can and enjoy them. I am so thankful for my children and my husband, I don't know what I would do without them.

To end this post, I thought I would share some of my favorite family photos taken back in September by my awesome friend Tammy Staley. I didn't share them earlier because I wasn't sure which ones I would use for my Christmas card. She is an amazing photographer. I can't wait to do our Spring session with her....

2 comments:

Jody said...

Those are very pretty! :) Your family is precious

Kristina said...

Totally LOVE the third photo! She did a great job:)as always!