Thursday, February 19, 2009

Spider Bear

My nephew's birthday was last week. He turned four years old! He has been asking his mom for a new teddy bear so I decided to take him to build a bear for his present. We had the teddy bear all dressed and ready to go when he saw this spider man outfit and he just had to have it! So when we printed out the birth certificate for his new bear he decided to name it Spider Bear. How cute! My favorite part of the bear is the message I recorded telling him how much we love him and miss him. I told him to listen to it every time he missed us. We had so much fun and I don't want him to leave. :(

I used MCP's details pastels action on these...

2 comments:

Tammy Staley said...

Whoa, love that last one!

Jeff, Mo and Hadley said...

This boy needs to be a MODEL! He is just gorgeous and so photogenic! I love him! Seriously!