Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Trip to the Aquarium

Last Friday Noah had parent teacher conference so after our meeting, which went very well by the way, (straight A's, works diligently, gets all his work done quickly and correctly, excellent reader and a joy to have in class) he had the rest of the day off. I decided to do something fun and take the kids to the aquarium. The kids love to go, we have a yearly pass that gets us into the botanical gardens, the aquarium and the zoo. Sierra's favorite are the Sting Rays and Noah loves the sharks. We had a great time! Top that off with a lunch at Taco Cabana and it was the perfect day.






I took these outside before we left :) I am so proud of him!

2 comments:

Tammy Staley said...

Show off! You're rubbing it in that I forgot to bring my camera to the aquarium, aren't you?! :)

Great pics. :)

Jody Cooper Photography said...

I love these! I have done quite a few sessions there myself, and it's so fun!