Tuesday, January 6, 2009

More from our trip...

Here are more of my favorite individual portraits I took on our trip. The balcony on our cabin had this really cool metal siding. Every time I would get bored I would grab someone and take their picture. I will have more from our trip the next couple of days!

A real smile! (He is holding a giant ice cycle)


This is his, I love you mom and I love when you take my picture all the time look! LOL

I love the way she is smiling! (she looks like she is about to do something mischievous)

My super handsome husband even let me take some of him.
He really has the most beautiful blue eyes I have ever seen!
And of course my super handsome husband took a few of me...
Another one with her hood on, I love it.
This is my favorite picture of my dad! (he was pretending to be in awe of the snow and mountains) Maybe he wasn't pretending, my dad really does love beautiful scenery. Sometimes when we are on a trip he will take the long way just to see the landscape.
I really like these too... I LOVE you dad!

1 comment:

The Wades said...

That place is a photo op mecca! You got some real gorgeous images.

I think your hubby has a real eye himself. (and i'm sure it helps you're so photogenic.)