Thursday, October 9, 2008


Happy Birthday to my brother Ryan, he turns 27 today! I love you.

I had a play date scheduled today for Sierra but had to cancel because Noah called from school asking me to pick him up. Poor thing, he was asleep when I got there. He woke up in the middle of the night complaining his legs hurt (growing pains I guess). He seems to be a little better now. A happy meal from McDonalds and a few hours of Sponge Bob helped. :)

I can't wait for this weekend! We are all going here with my parents to celebrate my dad and Craig's birthday. They have lots of stuff for the adults to do and a cool game room for the kids. I am sure I will have pictures to share when we get back.

I am still so excited about our family pictures taken by Tammy (Staley Photography). I finished our Christmas cards today. I know, I know, it's a little early but I wanted to make sure I didn't post any of the pictures I'm using. I want everyone to be surprised. Here is another one I really love! Isn't the scenery beautiful? It's my new favorite spot and I plan on doing a lot of family sessions there. I am hoping to squeeze in several more before it gets too cold.


No comments: