Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Galloping Grace Pumpkin Patch

We went with Tammy and her kids yesterday to the Galloping Grace Pumpkin Patch (right by Quantz)! I decided Sierra needed a REAL Pumpkin! (LOL) The kids had so much fun. They had lots of photo props and games. I think my kids would have stayed all night if they could have! If you have not gotten your pumpkins yet, run, don't walk to this awesome pumpkin patch. 100% of the profits go to the Galloping Grace Youth Ranch, how cool is that? You will also get to meet the Wades who are so sweet. Michelle is the cute one in the corner behind the camera. Click here if you want to check our their blog. Thanks guys we had a wonderful time! :)



1 comment:

The Wades said...

You're too sweet! Thanks for the shout out! It was nice meeting you and see your blog come to life right there at the pumpkin stand. I would have recognized all of you anywhere.

It's weird. When I looked at this post on my PC, I didn't see the picture of myself--it doesn't display it. When I got on my MAC, there I was! Weird stuff. I wonder how many pictures I've been missing all these months.

Your pictures are terrific!